Dragon Fruit Tapioca Agaragar Pudding
bis Lili Nyári auf Feb 07, 2023
- 50 gramm tapioca pearls
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 400 ml water
- 50 gramm sugar
- 2 teaspoons agar-agar
- 1 teaspoon konjac jelly powder
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Yes Superfood Dragon Fruit Powder
- Heat up some water in a small saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Add in the tapioca pearls. Stir and cook for 10 minutes on medium flame, until the pearls become mostly translucent, then turn off the flame.
- Cover your saucepan with the lid and let the pearls soak for another 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes the tapioca pearls have become translucent. Drain them and wash them with running water.
- Make Dragon Fruit syrup by combining 1 tbsp of Dragon Fruit Powder and 1 dl hot water. Mix until you get a smooth, pourable consistency.
- Mix the tapioca pearls with the Dragon Fruit syrup.
- Drain after 10 minutes and set aside.
- Combine the sugar, the agar-agar, the konjac jelly powder and the corn starch in a small bowl and mix well.
- Combine 400 ml water, 200 ml coconut milk and the salt in a small saucepan.
- Then add in the powdery mixture, and mix well before cooking.
- Cook the mixture over medium flame while constantly stirring, and bring it to a slight boil.
- Pour in the pink tapioca pearls and stirr gently.
- Pour the mixture into a 12 x 12 cm x 5 cm glass container, and remove the bubbles from the top.
- Let the jelly rest in the fridge for a few hours before serving.