DRAGON FRUIT TAPIOCA PUDDING
by yes_superfood Admin on Jul 09, 2022
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 100 g tapioca pearls
- 3,5 dl water
- 2,5 dl plant-based milk
- 75 g brown sugar or other sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Yes Superfood Dragon Fruit superfood powder
- 1 cup blackberries/other berries
- decoration (optional): yogurt colored with Blue Spirulina and Sea Buckthorn powder, freeze dried cherry sprinkles
- Soak the tapioca pearls in 3,5 dl water for 15 minutes.
- Pour the plant-based milk, the tapioca pearls and the soaking water into a small saucepan, and bring it to boil.
- When it’s already boiling, lower the temperature and stirr often, until you get a thick, pudding-like consistency (15-20 minutes).
- Add the vanilla and the sweetener, and when it has cooled down a bit, you can add the Dragon Fruit powder as weel. (The Dragon Fruit powder may loose some of its vibrant colour, if you add it to very hot food.)
- Puree the berries using a hand-held blender.
- Layer the tapioca puddings and the berries in two glasses.
- Let the puddings rest in the fridge for min. 1 hour before serving.