MATCHA CHRISTMAS TREE PANCAKES
by yes_superfood Admin on Nov 29, 2022
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 225 g flour
- 1 egg
- 3 dl milk
- 1 sacket baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 sacket vanilla sugar
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tsp Yes Superfood Ceremonial Matcha superfood powder
- for baking: coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender, until you get a smooth, even batter.
- Heat up your non-stick pan to medium heat*, and add a bit of coconut oil to it.
- Pour one ladle of the batter in the pan for 10-12 cm pancakes.
- Bake one side of the pancake on medium heat*, until bubbles form ont he top side, then flip the pancake and bake it for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve it with yogurt, shredded chocolate, fruit, maple syrup.
*Cook the pancakes on medium heat, so the Ceremonial Matcha doesn’t loose its color.