MATCHA GRINTCH BISCUITS
by yes_superfood Admin on Nov 29, 2022
- 200 g ground almonds
- 150 g sugar
- 1 sacket of vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp Ceremonial Matcha superfood powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 6 tbsp plant-based milk
- topping: powdered sugar
- Prepare the flaxegg by combining the ground flaxseed and the plant-based milk in a small bowl, then set it aside.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the flax egg to it.
- Knead the dough by hand.
- Make some balls from the dough, and roll them in powdered sugar. Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the biscuits on 160°C for 10-15 minutes.