ANTI-INFLAMMATORY CURCUMIN LATTE
by yes_superfood Admin on Oct 01, 2022
- ½ tsp Yes Superfood Curcumin superfood powder
- 60 ml warm water
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 dl plant-based milk
- Heat up the plant-based milk, then add the coconut oil and the black pepper to it. (The coconut oil and the black pepper significantly increase the absorption of curcumin, so do not skip this step!)
- Mix the Curcumin superfood powder in a small bowl with warm water, until bubbles form on the surface.
- Pour the mixture over the milk, and enjoy!
Alternative method using milk frothers:
- If you have a hand-held milk frother, heat up the milk in a mug, add the Curcumin powder and then mix it together with the hand-held frother!
- You can make superfood lattes with electric milk frothers, such as Nespresso’s Aeroccino as well. Fill up the frother with plant-based milk until the maximum capacity, add the Curcumin powder, and mix for about 1 minute.