Gingerbread Spice Snowball Smoothie Bowl
by yes_superfood Admin on Oct 09, 2022
Ingredients for one bowl:
- 3 presliced, frozen bananas
- 80 ml plant-based milk
- ½ tsp Blue Spirulina superfood powder
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- decoration: Raffaellos, snowflakes, sugar pearls
- First, check whether your blender/food processor can blend frozen fruits. If we are not sure, let the bananas melt a little bit, so the machine blends them easily.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender/food processor, until you get an even, icecreamy texture.
- Serve the smoothie in a coconut bowl, and decorate it based on the photo.