Coconut Bowl and Spoon
Exotic vibes in your home
Serve your meals in Coconut Bowls, and feel the tropical vibes. Our Coconut Bowls are perfect for colorful smoothie bowls, your breakfast yogurt-granola combo, a fresh salad, or any deliciousness that you can think of!
100% natural and eco-friendly
Our Coconut Bowls are made of 100% coconuts, without using artificial glues. No shady tricks here, the coconuts make their way to your table in a few easy steps! How? Read more about it below.
Perfect for traveling and kids
Our Coconut Bowls are very light, you can take them everywhere with you. By using them, you can avoid single-use paper and plastic dishes too. The little ones will love to eat their breakfast or snacks from unique bowls!
After we carved out the coconut’s flesh and drained the coconut water from it, we polish the coconut’s shells. Then we coat them with a thin layer of coconut oil to give your bowls a nice shine.
Since no coconuts are the same, no Coconut Bowls are the same either. Their average size is 12 x 6 cm, and their capacity is about 400 ml.
- Rinse the coconut bowl and spoon with lukewarm, soapy water before the first use.
- Wash them by hand, with soap and lukewarm water after every use.
- Do not put them in the dishwasher, and do not soak them for a long time!
- Coconut bowls and spoons are not made for extreme temperatures, so do not put them in the microwave, the oven or the freezer, and don’t serve very hot foods in them.
- If your coconut bowls have lost their shine due to all the uses, coat them with a thin layer of coconut oil inside and out, and air-dry them.