RAW VEGAN MATCHA CAKE
by yes_superfood Admin on Apr 08, 2022
Raw Vegan Matcha Cake
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 6 dates (soaked in water for min. 10 minutes)
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ cup cashews (soaked in water for min. 2 hours)
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Yes Superfood Ceremonial Matcha superfood powder
- In a food processor mix together the almonds and the shredded coconut, until you get a fine, crumbly consistency.
- Add in the dates, and mix it again. (In case the mixture doesn’t get sticky, add in 1-2 tsp water.)
- Press the mixture into a 22 cm diameter baking tray, and put it in the fridge, until you prepare the cream.
- Mix the coconut cream, the maple syrup, the cashews and the coconut oil in a food processor/blender, until you get a silky, smooth consistency. Then add in the Ceremonial Matcha superfood powder too.
- Pour the filling over the base, and let it sit in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Take the cake out of the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving.