PINEAPPLE TAPIOCA PUDDING
by yes_superfood Admin on Mar 02, 2022
Pineapple Tapioca Pudding
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 100 g tapioca pearls
- 3,5 dl water
- 2,5 dl plant-based milk
- 75 g brown sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Yes Superfood Dragon Fruit superfood powder
- 1 cup pineapple (canned pineapple is good too)
- Soak the tapioca pearls for 15 minutes in water.
- In a small saucepan combine the plant-based milk and the tapioca pearls (without draining them), and bring them to a boil.
- Once it's boiling, lower the temperature and stir occasionally, until you get a thick, pudding-like texture. (15-20 minutes)
- Add in the vanilla and the sweetener, and pour part of the pudding into jars.
- Puree the pineapple in a blender, and pour the mixture over the pudding.
- Mix the Dragon Fruit superfood powder with the leftover tapioca pudding, and then layer it on top too.
- Place the puddings in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.