RAW VEGAN SEA BUCKTHORN CAKE
by yes_superfood Admin on Feb 22, 2022
Raw Vegan Sea Buckthorn Cake
For the base:
- 200 g almonds
- 100 g soft dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- pinch of salt
ort he filling:
- 200 g cashews (soaked in water for min. 2 hours)
- 5 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 150 g coconut milk
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Yes Superfood Sea Buckthorn superfood powder
- 2 tsp agar agar
- 5 tbsp water
- 30 g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Put all the ingredients for the base into the food processor, and mix until sticky. Press down the dough into a 20 cm diameter baking tray, and place it in the freezer, until you prepare the filling.
- Mix the filling’s ingredients (except for the water and the agar agar) in the food processor, until you get a creamy consistency.
- Heat up the water and the agar agar to a pre boiling temperature, then add it to the filling. Pour the mixture over the base.
- Melt the chocolate and the coconut oil in steam, and pour it on top of the cake.
- Let the cake rest in the fridge for min. 2 hours before serving.
- Decorate the cake with edible flowers and sprinkle a pinch of Sea buckthorn superfood powder on top!