HEALTHY CHIA COOKIES
by yes_superfood Admin on May 16, 2022
Healthy Chia Cookies
- 305 g almond flour
- 75 g chia seeds
- 135 g chopped celery
- 55 g water
- 15 g olive oil
- 20 g miso paste
- 2 tsp Yes Superfood Activated Charcoal superfood powder
- sea salt
- In a big bowl mix together the almond flour, the chia seeds and the Activated Charcoal superfood powder.
- Mix the celery, the water, the olive oil and the miso paste in a blender.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix. Let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes, so it rolls out easily.
- Take half of the dough and put it in between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll it 3-4 mm thick.
- Sprinkle some sea salt on top, and cut the dough into 5 x 5 cm squares using a wet knife.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bake the cookies for 25-30 minutes on the middle rack of the oven. Let them cool down in the baking tray, and break them along the precut lines.
- You can keep them up to 2-3 weeks in an airtight container.