COCONUT-MATCHA ENERGY BALLS
by yes_superfood Admin on May 29, 2022
Coconut-Matcha Energy Balls
Ingredients for 12 balls:
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 serving of Yes Superfood Vanilla Biscuit Vegan Superfood Protein
- 1 tbsp Yes Superfood Ceremonial Matcha superfood powder
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- melted dark chocolate (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor (except for the chocolate), and mix unti leven and sticky.
- Using your wet hands, shape ca. 3 cm diameter balls. You can dip them into melted chocolate for added flavor.
- Let them rest in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving, so they keep their shape.
- You can keep the energy balls up to one week in the fridge.