VEGAN PROTEIN ZUCCHINI BROWNIE
by yes_superfood Admin on Apr 19, 2022
Vegan Protein Zucchini Brownie
Ingredients for a 20 x 20 cm baking tray:
- 140 g cashew butter/peanut butter
- 1 pureed banana
- half a zucchini, grated
- 1 flax seed egg (1 tbsp flax seed meal + 3 tbsp of hot water)
- 70 g coconut flower sugar
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 1 serving Yes Superfood Chocolate Cookie Vegan Superfood Protein (33 g)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 100 ml plant-based milk
- 100 g sugar free vegan dark chocolate
- Prepare your flax egg, using one tbsp of flaxseed meal and 3 tbsp of hot water. Let it thicken for 5 minutes.
- Mix together the nut butter, the banana, the flax egg and the coconut flower sugar. Add the cacao powder, the protein powder, the plant-based milk, the baking soda and the salt.
- Place the grated zucchini in a clean kitchen towel, and squeeze out the juice over the sink. Add the zucchini and the cut up chocolate to the batter, and mix until uniform.
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and smooth out the top.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C, and bake the brownies for 30-35 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool down before serving, and cut them up into squares.