SEA BUCKTHORN CHIA PUDDING
by yes_superfood Admin on May 01, 2022
Sea Buckthorn Chia Puding
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp agave/maple syrup
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml plant-based yogurt
- 2 tsp Yes Superfood Sea Buckthorn superfood powder
- toppings: fruits, granola
- Mix the chia seeds and plant-based milk in a bowl, then add the agave syrup and one tsp of the Sea Buckthorn superfood powder. Stir until smooth, and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl mix together the Sea Buckthorn powder and the yogurt.
- Divide the chia pudding and the yogurt into two jars. Decorate them with granola and fruits!